Voor KX gaat de zon op 12 mei

Uur 1
The Rolling Stones - Under my thumb
Disclosure - Boiling
Men at work - I like to (KXstart)
Emitt Rhodes - Fresh as Daisy
Asteroids Galaxy Tour - Major
Pete Philly & Perquisite - Womb to womb
Eros Ramazotti - Un cuore en le ali (De plaat van Jazzy)
The right now - I can't speak for you
Kwes - Bashfull
Chicago - I'm a man
Kings of Leon - Pyro
Miles Kane - First of my kind (Freakandel Speciaal)
Bozz Scaggs - Dinah Flo
Gem - Tension tonight
The Winstons - Color him father


Uur 2
Tears for fears - Sowing the seeds of love
Billy Bremner - Loud music in cars
Jupiter - One O Six
Mariachi el Bronx - 48 roses

De dubbele bruine met kaas
Aretha Franklin - Tighten up your tie, button your jacket
Dingetje - Ik ga weg Leen
Carolyn Franklin - Sunshine holiday

The Nits - J.O.S. days
Clock Opera - Man made (Picture disc)
Bob Seger - Old time rock 'n roll
Hungry kids of Hungary - The vacationer
Santa Esmeralda - Don't let me be misunderstood
Parson Brown - The trees that whisper
Brooklyn funk essentials - The creator has a masterplan
The Police - Canary in a coalmine

De podcast!

Reacties