BarBarend 11 februari

Uur 1
Pointer Sisters - I'm so exited
The Hunna - We could be
Aretha Franklin - The house that jack built
Kanye West - No more parties in L.A. (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
Junie Morrison - Suzie Thundertussie (The sample uncovered)
Coldplay - Adventures of a lifetime
The Doors - Break on through
Madness - Embarrassement
The Last Shadow Puppets - Bad habits
The White Stripes - Hotel Yorba
De Nachtdienst - Eenmanszaak
Al Green - Love and happiness
The Wiseguys - Ooh la la
Oh Wonder - Without you
Aerosmith - Eat the rich

Uur 2
Skunk Anansie - Brazen weep
Mando Diao - Gloria
Blossoms - Charlemagne
Halsey - New Americana
Ria Valk - Leo (Mus listen)
Pursuit Of Happiness - I'm an adult now
Sly And The Family Stone - I wanna take you higher
Tricky ft. Ivy - Bejing to Berlin
Route 94 ft. Jess Glynne - My love
Field Music - Dissapointed (Freakandel Speciaal)
Beck - Where it's at
Giorgio Moroder - I wanna funk with you tonight
Bruce Springsteen - Growin' up
Mitchell - Not around
Mumford & Sons - Just smoke
Dusty Springfield - You don't have to say you love me

Podcast!

Reacties