BarBarend 22 juli (KX Radio)

Uur 1
HNNY - Cheer up, my brother
Blancmange - Living on the ceiling
Robin Thicke - Morning sun
Tom Jones - Looking out my window
Dream Warriors - Wash your face in my sink
Floating Forrest - Gloomy
Metallica - Wherever I may roam
George Michael - Going to a town
Rufus Wainwright - Going to Paris no. 2
The Jimmy Castor Bunch - It's just begun
Ghostpoet - Sorry my love, its'you not me (ft. Lucy Rose)
Dizzee Rascall ft. Giggs - Nutcrackerz
Shuggie Otis - Jenny Lee
Mr. Scruff - Catch sound

Uur 2
Rhyze - Just how sweet is your love?
DJ Rashad - Cause I know U feel
Al Wilson - Show and tell
Balthazar - Bunker (Vuurwerk endless summer remix)
C. Duncan - Garden
Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - What if we all stopped paying taxes?
Living in a box - Living in a box
Dave Berry - Mama
Art Of Sleeping - Voodoo
Boss Hogg Outlawz - Living without
Cymande - The message
Depeche Mode - Policy of truth
Otis Redding - I've got dreams to remember

Podcast!

Reacties