BarBarend 23 juni

Uur 1
Pointer Sisters - I'm so exited
Ed Struijlaart & Lisa Lois - Made of stars
Martha Reeves & The Vendellas - I can't dance to that music
Gotye - Somebody that I used to know
Luiz Bonfá - Seville (The sample uncovered)
Tinashe & Snakehips & Chance the Rapper - All my friends
Joe Jackson - I'm a man
K-os - Crabbuckit
Mapei - Don't wait
Disclosure ft. Al Green - Feel like I do
MC5 - Kick out the jams
The Avalanches - Frankie Sinatra
Pulp - Disco 2000
Mel Tormé - I'm coming home
Koop - Come to me

Uur 2
Roy Orbinson - You got it
SOHN - Artifice
Anderson Paak & T.I. - Come down
Rihanna & Drake - Work
Whitney Houston - His eye is on the sparrow (Mus listen)
The Motels - Suddenly last summer
The McCoys - Hang on sloopy
Duncan Browne - Wild places
Pharrel Williams - Angels
Harts - Breakthrough (Freakandel speciaal)
The White Stripes - Seven nation army
Wiz Stars - Brand new day
Selah Sue ft. Childish Gambino - Together
Diede - Better of a begger
ZZ Top - La grange
The Smiths - Girlfriend in a come

Reacties