BarBarend 5 mei

Uur 1
Duran Duran - Planet earth
DJ Shadow - Nobody speaks ft. Run the Jewel
The Trashmen - Surfin' bird
Baauer - Harlem shake
Plastic Little - Miller time (The sample uncovered)
Zara Larsson & Mnek - Never forget you
Ann Peebles - I can't stand the rain
Bruce Springsteen - Glory days
Bewilder - She keeps on talking
Jamiroquai - White knuckle ride
Supreme Jubilees- Do you believe
Supergrass - Alright
Seekae  - The stars below
Gloria Jones - Tainted love
Jason Mraz - Make it mine
Coldplay - Up & up
The Drift - Ty again

Uur 2
Phil Collins & Phillip Bailey - Easy lover
U2 & Greenday - The saints are coming
Flume - Say it
G. Eazy & Bebe Roxha - Me, myself & I
Rufus Thomas - Do the funk chicken (Mus listen)
Radiohead - Burn the witch
The Babys - Everytime I think of you
Simple Minds - Don't you forget about me
Frances - Don't worry about me (Freakandel speciaal)
Herman's Hermits - No milk today
Aafke Romeijn - Kalashnikov
The View - Same jeans
De Kraaien - Pechvogel
The Last Shadow Puppets - Aviation

Reacties