BarBarend 12 mei

Uur 1
Marc Almond - Tears run rings
Mumford & Sons & Babaa Mal - There will be time
The Motors - Airport
Sublime - What I got
The Beatles - Lady Madonna (The sample uncovered)
Kygo & Kodaline - Raging
Led Zeppelin - Heartbeat
Heaven 17 - Temptation
Indian Askin - Asshole down
Jive Bunny & The Mastermixers - Swing the mood
Jackie Wilson - The sweetest feeling
N.E.R.D. - Lapdance
Mr. Bungle - Squeeze me macaroni
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I kick it?
Ben E. King - Stand by me

Uur 2
Sinead O'Connor - Mandinka
Michael Kiwanuka - I'm getting ready
Max Jury - Numb
Snakehips & Tinashe & Chance the Rapper - All my friends
10CC - I'm Mandy, fly me (Mus listen)
Too Much Joy - That's a lie
Mott The Hoople - All the young dudes
TheKlaxons - Golden skans
Kungs & Cookin' on 3 burners - This girl (Freakandel speciaal)
Kelis - Trick me
De Nachtdienst - Wateengedoe Whaddegedou
Thin Lizzy - Bad reputation
Friends - I'm his girl
DMA's - Lay down
Eddie Bo - You're the only one
Warren G. & Nate Dogg - Regulate
Herman Brood - Never be clever

Reacties