BarBarend 18 februari

Uur 1
Beastie Boys - She's on it
The 1975 - The sound
Bob Dylan - Rainy day women #12
Cassius - Feeling for you
Gwen McCrae - All this love that I'm giving (The sample uncovered)
Alesia Cara - Here
The Contours - Do you love me?
Style Council - Shout to the top
Aafke Romeijn - M/V
Robyn - With every heartbeat
Delinquent Habits - Tres delinquentes
Randy Newman - Louisiana 1927
Angie Stone - Wish I didn't miss you anymore
The Rapture - No sex for Ben
Iggy Pop - Gardenia
The Beatles - Misery

Uur 2
Kid Creole & The Coconuts - Endicot
Gnarls Barkley - Who's gonna save my soul
The Jezabels - Pleasure drive
Ambassadors - Renegades
Air - All I need
The Cult - She sells sanctuary
The Eagles - Life in the fast lane (Mus listen)
Carol Williams & The Salsoul Orchestra - More
Tiggs da Author - Run (Freakandel Speciaal)
Emeli Sande - Heaven
De Nachtdienst - Eenmanszaak
The Isley Brothers - Behind a painted smile
Half moon run - I can't figure out what's going on
Riton ft. Kah Lo - Rinse & repeat
Joe Jackson - Look sharp

Reacties