BarBarend 27 augustus (KX Radio)

Uur 1
Hipsway - Honey thief
Afterpartees - Bathroom floor
Kiss - I was made for loving you
Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty
Aretha Franklin - One step beyond
Alicia Keys - Twenty eight thousand
Rose Royce - R.R. Express
Alice in Chains - Would
Tiggs Da Author - Georgia
BOrns - 1000 emerald pools
Yeasayer - O.N.E.
DJ Shadow ft. Little Dragon - Scale it back
Tom Petty - It's good to be king
City Colour - Wasted time
Jonathan Jeremiah - Happiness

Uur 2
Billy Joe Royal - Hush
Marble Sounds - Leave a light on
Lianne La Havas - What you won't do
Lou Reed - I love you Suzanne
Kendrick Lamar - I
Moby - Find my baby
The Freewheelers - Chico's selling maps to the stars
Hiatus Kaiyote - By fire
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm amazed
Son Little - Lay down (Freakandel speciaal)
Golden Rivers - It's over
Urban Dance Squead - Bureacrat of Flaccostreet
Beck - Dreams

Podcast!

Reacties