BarBarend 15 oktober

Uur 1
O.T. Quartet - Hold that sucker down
Stromae - Quand c'est
Detroit Emeralds - What's the deal
Lemon Jelly - Nice weather for ducks
Della Reese - Always true to you in my fashion (Een wekelijks terugkerend item met samples)
Tame Impala - The less I know the better
The Hunters - Russian spy and I
Caravan Palace - Lone digger
Q Lazzarus - Goodbye horses
The Velvet Underground - Rock 'n roll
Grafitti 6 - Stare into the sun
The Sheer - Something to say
Roots Manuva - Don't breathe out
Mary Jane Girls - In my house
Young the Giant - My body

Uur 2
Level42 - Hot water
Calvin Harris - Acceptable in the 80's
Oddisee - That's love
Avicii- For a better day
Lieutenant Pigeon - Mouldy old dough (Mus listen)
Department S - Is Vic there?
Detroit Spinners - It's a shame
Polo & Pan - Dorothy
No Doubt - It's my life
Holy Holy - History (Freakandel Speciaal)
Raphael Saadiq - Stone rollin'
Matthew E. White - Take care my baby
Eagles of Death Metal - Complexity
Michael Kiwanuka - I'll get along
The Flaming Lips - Race for the prize

Podcast!

Reacties