BarBarend 10 september

Uur 1
Soul 2 Soul - Keep on movin'
Lucas Hamming - Never let you down
Tina Turner- Acid Queen
The Chemical Brothers - Block rockin' beats
The Crusaders - The well's gone dry (Een wekelijks terugkerend item over samples)
Years & Years - Desire
Bob Dylan & The Band - I shall be released
Pet Shop Boys - Suburbia
Hot Chip - Started right
LeLe - Nights in bars
Bob Seger System - Ramblin' gamblin' man
Fatboy Slim - Weapon of choice
The Harvey Averne Dozen - Damn I wish I was you
Kurt Vile - Pretty pimpin'

Uur 2
Men At Work - Overkill
London Grammar - Hey now
Lana del Rey - High by the beach
Everything Everything - Regrets
The Rolling Stones - Let it bleed
Chic - Soup for one
Herman Brood & His Wild Romance - Rock 'n roll junkie
Garden City Movement - My only love
Soak - Sea creatures (Freakandel Speciaal)
Grafitti 6 - Annie, you save me
Stevie Wonder - Bird of beauty (Mus listen)
Boffalongo - Dancing in the moonlight
Jaya The Cat - Closing time
Dr. Dre - Talking to my diary
The Madd - Her big man

Reacties