BarBarend 5 augustus (KX Radio)

Uur 1
The Propellorheads - History repeating (ft. Miss Shirley Bassey)
Public Enemy - Earthizen
Bobby Womack - That's the way I feel about cha
Zero7 - Last light (ft. Jose Gonzalez)
Ministry - Jesus built my hotrod
Sam & Dave - Wrap it up
Silicon - Burning sugar
Forever Pavot - Miguel el Salam
Go Home Productions - Supreme evil (ELO x Supremes mash-up)
Common - Forever begins
Yonderboi - People always talk about the weather
Nuyorcian Soul - It's allright, I feel it
Kwabs - My own

Uur 2
Linda Clifford - If my friends could see me now
Maribou State - Midas
Alan O'day - Undercover angel
The Sensational Five Singing Sons - Share your love (with the Master)
Björn van der Doelen - Caballero zonder filter
Floating Forrest - Escape the city
De Nachtdienst - Western
Ultra Naté - Free
Johnny Guitar Watson - Ain't that a bitch?
Pope - Laptop's house
Opposites - Geen blad voor de mond
The Honey Cone - Want ads
Dave DK - Halma

Podcast!

Reacties