BarBarend 12 augustus (KX Radio)

Uur 1
Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella
Jamie Lidell - Pink light
Tony Allen - Go back (ft. Damon Albarn)
De La Soul - Eye know
Wizzards of Ooze - Trippin'
Van Goffey - Race of life
Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Jackie Blue
Future Islands - Seasons (waiting on you) [BADBADNOTGOOD reïnterpretation]
Fake Blood - I think I like it
Syl Johnson - The love you left behind
Wilco - Random name generator
MC Solaar - Le nouveau western
The Beatles - While my guitar gently weeps
Boudewijn de Groot - Elegie prenatale

Uur 2
Roy Ayers - Running away
Andy Shauf - Drink my rivers
Prince - Stare
Led Zeppelin - The crunge
Spacedust - Gym & tonic
Buraka Som Sistema - Kalemba (wegue wegue)
Perquisite ft. Benjamin Herman - Groovin' on wax
The Staple Singers - Respect yourself
De Dijk - De zevende hemel
Seven Davis Jr. - Everybody too cool
The Pixies - Where is my mind?
Genesis - Abacab

Podcast!

Reacties