BarBarend 10 juni (KX Radio)

Uur 1
Spoon - The Underdog
The Limp Twins - Moving closer to the sofa
Fraser A. Gorman - Shiny gun
Cat Stevens - I'm gonna get me a gun
The Knack - Good girls don't
Flume ft. Andrew Wyatt - Some minds
Bob James - Sign of the times
Prince - Starfish and coffee
The Kik & Armand - Snelle jongens
Röyksopp - In space
Timmy Thomas - It's my life
Jedi Mind Tricks - Blood in blood out
Izia - La vague
Du Tonc - Darkness
Jacco Gardner - The ballad of little Jane

Uur 2
Graham Central Station - Water
Tora ft. Potato Potato - Overcome
Roni Size & Reprazent - Share the fall
Ephemerals - Life is good
Raymond van het Groenewoud - Kip aan 't spit
Sepultura - Itsari
Qeaux Qeaux Joans - This boy
Billy Joe Royal - Down in the boondocks
 Hardkandy - Funny thing
Disclosure ft. Gregory Porter - Holding on
Fdel - How lucky am I (ft. Lyrics born)
The Falcons - I found a love
Camp Lo ft. Trugoy The Dove - B-sides to Hollywood

Podcast

Reacties