BarBarend 28 mei

Uur 1
Jamiroquai - Too young to die
Julian Velard - Everybody wants to be famous
Oingo Boingo - Weird science
Deorro - Five hours
Gary Numan - Cars
Mucho plus - Nassau's disco
Jake Bugg - Messed up kids (Freakandel speciaal)
Genesis - Illegal alien
Carole King - You got a friend
Ben Howard - Keep your head up
Laidback Luke - Popmusic
Freddy Cole - Correct me if I'm wrong
Customs - Are you with me?

Uur 2
The Speciala aka - What I most like about you is your girlfriend
Kraantje Pappie - Mijn nacht
Ray Lamontagne - You are the best thing (Een ode aan alle vrouwen)
Mia Vlinders - Je kan me kopen voor een taartje
Black Legend - You see the trouble with me
Helen Reddy - The Junkman's serenade
Diesel - Going back to China
Paloma Faith - Only love can hurt like this
Doe Maar - Alles gaat voorbij
Aafke Romeijn - Kalashnikov (Powerchick)
Al Green - Love and happiness
Tove Lo & Hippie sabaotage - Stay high
Marlena Shaw - Mercy, mercy, mercy
Rashaan Ahmad - Mama nature

Reacties