Voor KX gaat de zon op 9 augustus

Uur 1
Temptations - You've lost that loving feeling
Elton John - Daniel
Sinead O'Connor - Mandinka
Handsome Poets - Alright
JCA - I begin to wonder
Graham Parker anf the Rumour - Hey Lord, don't ask me questions
Steve Maon - Oh my Lord
George Harrison - My sweet Lord
Metallica - For whom the bell tolls (Half levend om half 7)
Lou Rawls - The girl from Ipanema
Maison du Malheur - Wolf
Duran Duran - New moon on Monday
Donavan - Season of the witch

Uur 2
Joan Jett & the Blackhearts - I hate myself for loving you
Detroit Spinners - It's a shame
Fresh - Summer camp
Raphael Saadiq - Good man
Room eleven - One of these days
Gnarls Barkley Run (KXstart)
Redbox - For America
Claptone ft. Jaw - No eyes (Freakandel speciaal)
Earth, Wind and Fire - Mighty Mighty
Billy Joel - Scenes from an Italian restaurant
Aneka - Japanese boy (drawgong)
Go back to the Zoo - Smoking on the balcony
Arling and Cameron - W.E.E.K.E.N.D.
The Streets - Dry your eyes

Uur 3
Jackson Browne - Doctor my eyes
U2 - Windows in the skies
Angela Bofill - Is this a dream
Editors - Formaldehyde

De dubbele bruine met kaas
Al Green - I'm so in love with you
Peter en z'n Rockets - Marijke
Carrol Williams - More

Peter Fox - Haus am See
Typesun - The PL
2 Brothers on the 4th floor - One day
Aluna George - B ur Boo (picturedisc)
Blondie - Sundaygirl
Travis - Moving
Sonny Jim - Can't stop moving
Jimi Hendrix - The wind cries Mary

Reacties