Alle 13 Daam 17 juli

Ik mocht weer een keer voor Maarten Daam spelen.

Uur 1
The Basics - Lookin' over my shoulder
Julien Clerc - Venise
Mike Oldfield - To France
Sandycoast - The eyes of Jenny (Wijsjes voor de meisjes)
Hot Chip - Dark and stormy
Bobby Thurston - Check out the groove
Johnny Nash - Cupid
Volta bureau - Alley cat
Editors - Munich
Light of the world - Pete's crusade
Shown 'n prove - Zimma frame  (Freakandel speciaal)
Tony Joe White - Witchita lineman
Joe Jeffry Group - My pledge of love
Jacco Gardner - Clear the air
Depeche mode Just can't get enough

Uur 2
Iggy Pop - Lust for life
LL Cool J - Mama said knock you out
Duck sauce - It's you
REM - Losing my religion
Jamiroquai - Blow your mind
Mandrill - Livin' it up
Brtsh knights - If I was to

3 du jour
Harry Chapin - W.O.L.D.
Cream - Sunshine of my love
Desmond Decker - You got soul

C2C - The Cell
Rhythms del Mundo feat. Editors - Walk on the wild side
Marvin Gaye - I want you

Reacties