Voor KX gaat de zon op 1 juni

Uur 1
Roger Daltrey - Without your love
Seasick Steve - Happy man
Rolling Stones - Gimme shelter
Beady Eye - The second bite of the apple
Lemar - Dance with you
Les Humphries singers - To my fathers house
Oscar Harris & the Twinkle Stars - Relax (Before doin' sex)
Jonathan King - Let it all hang out
Macy Gray - Finally made me happy
Steve Mason - Oh my lord
Marlena Shaw - California soul
De Kraaien - Pechvogel
Queen - Sail away sister
Tony Junior & Nicolas Nox - You ain't seen nothing yet
Freddie & the Dreamers - I'm telling you now
Thicke - When I get you alone

Uur 2
Chris Rea - I can hear your heartbeat
Grouplove - Tonguetied
Joe South - Games people play (KXstart)
Mark Morrisson - Return of the Mack

De dubbele bruine met kaas
Vernon Burch - Get up
Gotcha en Moordgasten - Je moet je bek houwe!
David Bendeth - Feel the real

The Beatles - Kansas City/Hey hey hey hey
Goldfish - One million views
J. Geils band - Centerfold
The National - Humiliation (Picturedisc)
The Kinks - Waterloo sunset
Raphael Saadiq - Good man
Talking heads - Psycho killer

Hier haal je de podcast.

Reacties