Voor KX gaat de zon op 6 april

Uur 1
Muse - Knights of Cydonia
The Foundations - Build me up buttercup
The Opposites - Sukkel voor de liefde
Erik Mesie - Swingking
Yonderboi - Pabadam
Nina Simone - I wish I knew how it would feel to be free
Syron - Here (Mobetter musthave)
Primal Scream - It's allright, it's OK
Franz Ferdinand - Jacqueline
Eddie Floyd - Big Bird
Robbin Thicke, T.I. & Pharrell - Blurred lines (Freakandel Speciaal)
Bob James - Sign of the times
De la Soul - Keepin' the faith
Blues Brothers - Stand by your man

Uur 2
Bruce Springsteen - Blinded by the light
The Jam - A town called Malice
Harry Belafonte - Shake, shake Senora!
Para One - Every little thing

De dubbele bruine met kaas
Alvin Cash - Keep on dancing
Ronnie Potsdammer - Er zijn mensen die 't doen
Tom Browne - Thighs high

Lilian Hak - You kept me waiting
Depeche Mode - Soft touch/raw nerve (Picturedisc)
Iron horse - My sweet Lui-Louise
Lenny Kravitz - I can't be without you
Blur - The Universal
Mayer Hawthorne - Designer drug
Dusty Springfield - You don't have to say you love me

Hier vind je de podcast.

Reacties