Voor KX gaat de zon op 23 februari

Uur 1
The Stray Cats - She's sexy and 17
The Pharcycle - Passin' me by
Christopher Owens - Here we go again
The Who - The Seeker
Deadmau5 - The veldt
Al Green - Here I am (come and take me)
Disclosure - Latch ft. Sam Smith (Freakandel Speciaal)
The Cult - Fire woman
Soulclap, Charles Levine - Lonely C
The Jessica Fletchers - How unlucky (can you possibly get)
Heatwave - Boogienights
Villa - Mint (Mobetter musthave)
Clint Eastwood and General Saint - Stop that train

Uur 2
Radiohead - Creep
Gigamesh - Enjoy!
Queen - '39
Texas - Summer sun
Jim Croce - Bad, bad Leroy Brown

Een dingetje
Kool & the Gang - Jungle Boogie
Bedlam - Magic carpet ride
Randy Crawford & the Crusaders - Streetlife
Joe Tex - The love you save
Santa Esmeralda - Don't let me be misunderstood

Nina Simone - My baby just cares for me
Gary Clark Jr. - Nextdoor neighbor blues (Picturedisc)
Andrew WK - Party hard (KXstart)

Reacties