Voor KX gaat de zon op 5 januari

Uur 1
Edvard Grieg - Morgenstimmung
Lesley Gore - It's my party
Kula Shaker - Hush
Hawksley workman - I'm jealous of your cigarette
Raydio and Ray Parker Jr. - Jack and Jill
Cleo Sol - Never the right time
The Equals - Police on my back
Roger Sanchez - Another Chance
Kadanz - In 't donker
American Royalty - Matchstick
Harpo - Moviestar
Kurtis Blow - Basketball
Groovecult - Bang the beat
Family - In my own time
Ullrich Schnauss - A long way to fall

Uur 2
Albert & Jackson - Diamonds
Badly drawn boy - Once around the block
Teddy Pendergrass - Bad luck

Een dingetje
Basement Jaxx - Do your thing
The Beatles - Things we said today
The Isley Brothers - It's your thing
Keeyel - Geef me dat ding

Fatboy Slim - Because we can can
Terry Callier - You're goin' miss your Candyman
Re flex - Politics of dancing
Buckcherry - Crazy bitch
Everlast - What it's like
David Bowie - Queen bitch (KXstart)

Reacties