Voor KX gaat de zon op 26 januari

Uur 1
Matia Bazar - Ti Sento
Johnny Cash - A thing called love
Nina Simone - I'm feeling good
Blondie  - When I think of you I touch myself
I am Kloot - Some better day
The Milk - (All I wanted was) Danger
Voicst - A year and a bit
Curtis Mayfield - (Don't worry) If there's a hell below we're all gonna go
Gary Clark Jr. - Ain't messin' around (Freakandel speciaal)
Kings of Leon - Sex on fire
Beck - Satan gave me a taco
Everything everything - Kemosabe (Mobetter musthave)
The Limp twins - Sunday driver
Ian Dury and the Blockheads - Hit me with your rythmstick
Cheap trick - Surrender

Uur 2
Madness - It must be love
Ella Fitzgerald & Dean Martin - I'm in heaven
Labi Siffre - I got the..
Atlantic Ocean vs. Eminem - Waterfall without me
Wendy and Lisa - Waterfall
June Noa - GTFO

Een dingetje
Jason Mraz - Butterflies
Crazy town - Iron butterfly
Jamiroquai - Butterfly

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Jubilee street
The Scene - Rigoreus
The Gap band - No parking on the dancefloor
Robb Murphy - Never letting you go (KXstart)

Reacties