Voor KX gaat de zon op 12 januari

Uur 1
Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Davey's on the road again
Curtis Mayfield - Kung fu
Ocean colour scene - Hundred mile high city
Il pucino pio - Pucino pio
The Bees - Chicken payback
Alicia Keys - Tears always win
James Blake - Limit to your love
Lauryn Hill - Doo wop (That thing)
The Hollies - I'm alive
Jacco Gardner - Clear the air (Freakandel speciaal)
Incredible Bongo band - In a gadda da vida
Michel Fugain et le Big Bazar - Une belle histoire
Sagat - Funk dat
Bad Manners - Lip up fatty

Uur 2
Motopsycho - The other fool
Hall & Oates - I can't go for that

Een dingetje
Randy Newman - Short people
Skeelo - I wish (I wass a little bit taller)
Dusty Springfield - Little by little

Eels - New Alphabet
Joe Tex - I'm a man
De Jazzpolitie - Liefdesliedjes
Polarkreis18 - Allein allein
Mass production - Sky high
The Byrds - Eight miles high
Angela McCluskey - It's been done
Cassius - The sound of violence
The Undertones - My perfect cousin (KXstart)

Hier vind je de podcast.

Reacties