Voor KX gaat de zon op 8 december

Uur 1
Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer for you
Lifelike - Don't stop
The Strangeloves - I want candy (KXstart)
Queen - One vision
Bobby Bland - Cry cry cry
LuLu James - Be safe (Mobetter musthave)
Robert Palmer - Every kinda people
Moss - The hunter
A.N.D.Y. - Pump it up
Chilly Gonzales - Rideaux Lunaires (Freakandel speciaal)
Tony Aiken & Future2000 - Unity, sing it, shout it
Ben Pearce - What might I do
Snowy White - Bird of paradise

Uur 2
Supergrass - Pumping on your stereo
Rob 'n Raz - Clubhopping
Letherette - Warstones
Julian Velard - Everybody wants to be famous

De dubbele bruine met kaas
Patti Austin - I've given up all my love
Robert Long - Iedereen doet 't
Eddie Floyd - Don't tell your mama

The Opposites - Slaap
Mariah Carrey - All I want for Christmas is you
Parov Stelar - Goodbye Emily
Afrika Bambaataa - Unity (with James Brown)
Shindu - Just go
Gabriella Cilmi - Sanctuary
Lack of afro - Special baby
The Troggs - A girl like you
David Bowie - Boys keep swinging

Hier vind je de podcast!

Reacties