Voor KX gaat de zon op 3 november

Uur 1
Peter Frampton - Show me the way
Electric Empire - Changin'
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Swamp music (KXstart)
Kraftwerk - The model
Django Django - Waveforms
Seven lions - Days to come (Mobetter musthave)
A-ha - Take on me
Blackbird blackbird - All
Cody Chesnut - That's still Mama
Kodaline - All I want (Freakandel speciaal)
Dusty Springfield - Spooky
Lily Allen - The fear
Feed me & Crystal fighters - Love is all I got
Nicole Willis & the soul investigators - Tell me when (we can start our love thang once again)

Uur 2
The Detroit Spinnens - It's a shame
The Moons - Jennifer (sits alone)
Sunday Sun - Now is now
Peter Fox - Haus am See

De dubbele bruine met kaas
Eddie Holman - This will be a night to remember
Pep - Ik kan er niet mee omgaan
Joe Tex - One monkey don't stop no show

Eels - Saturday morning
Goose - Control (Picturedisc)
Jose James - It's all over your body (Odissee remix)
Staygold - Wallpaper
Blue Magic - The loneliest house on the block
Clinic - Miss you
Rick Astley - Superman

En hier vind je de podcast.

Reacties