Voor KX gaat de zon op 15 september

Uur 1
The Gap band - Early in the morning
Hannah Williams and the Tastemakers - Work it out
Hall & Oates - Private eyes (KXstart)
Bob Seger and the Silver bullet band - Mainstreet
Rats on rafts - Patient
Daft Punk - Adagio for Tron (Teddybears remix)
Kelis - Trick me
Last Dinosaurs - Zoom
Sam and Dave - Soulman
Chateau Marmont - Wargames
Willy Moon - Railroadtrack
Tony Ronald - Help (get me some help)
Public Enemy - Harder than you think

Uur 2
Joe Jackson - You can't get what you want, till you know what you want
Kings of Leon - Camaro
Dojo Cuts - My lovin' is all about you
Maccabees - Pelican

De dubbele bruine met kaas
Major Harris - After loving you
Ramses Shaffy en Liesbeth List - Pastorale
Al Green - Truth 'n time

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - Everybody I love you
xx - Reunion (Picturedisc)
Blaudzun - Elephants
Talking Heads - Life during wartime
Ask2quit - Got me going over
Moses - We just
Van she - Jamaica
The Offspring - All I want
Hungry kids from Hungary - Wristwatch

En hier de podcast!

Reacties