Voor KX gaat de zon op 18 augustus

Uur 1
Al Green - I'm so in love with you
Mark Knight - Nothing matters (feat. Skin)
Iron Maiden - Fear of the dark (live) (KXstart)
Them - Here comes the night
N.E.R.D. - She wants to move
Alan Price and Georgie Fame - Rosetta
The Egg - Catch (Mobetter musthave)
Percy Mayfield - You don't excist no more
Roy Orbinson - In dreams
Editors - Smokers outside the Hsopital doors
The all seein I and Tony Christie - Walk like a panter
Mousse T. - Horny '98
The 1975 - The City
Rhythm Heritage - Theme from S.W.A.T.
Van Dykes - I'm so happy

Uur 2
Dance2Trance - Power of American natives
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Grizzly bear - Yet again
Aerosmith - Rag doll

De dubbele bruine met kaas
Miss Dynamite - It takes more
Ria Valk - Janus pak me nog een keer
Bobby Bird - I know you got soul

Cleo Sol - Never the right time
Mike Oldfield - Crises
Vampire Weekend - Cousins
Snoop Doggy Dog - What's my name

Hier de podcast.

Reacties