Voor KX gaat de zon op 28 januari

Uur 1
Kid Creole & the Coconuts - Stool pigeon
Quantic vs. Alice Russel - Look around the corner
The Killers - Somebody told me (KXstart)
Mujave - Township funk
Bruce Springsteen - We take care of our own
JJ Cale - Magnolia
Incognito - Labour of love (De plaat van Jazzy)
Shins - Simple song
Britta Phillips & Dean Wareham - Nightnurse
The Solution - Get on back
Emile Sandé - Next to me (Freakandel speciaal)
The Black Keys - Gold on the ceiling
Todd Rundgren - I saw the light

Uur 2
Skiggy Rapz - Headphones on
King Jack - Take me home
The Pixies - Monkey gone to heaven
Gotye - Eyes wide open

De dubbele bruine met kaas
Stevie Wonder - Once in my life
De Dijk - De cowboy met de witte hoed
Wilson Picket - Get me back on time, engine no. 9

Fatman Scoop - Be faithfull
The Rolling Stones - Start me up
Adrian Younge - Turn down the sound (Picturedisc)
Kish Mauve - Lose control
Masters of reality - High noon Amsterdam
Chiddy Bang - Ray Charles
Foo Fighters - Learn to fly

De Podcast!

Reacties