Voor KX gaat de zon op 10 december

Uur 1
Bruce Springsteen and the E-street band - Rosalita (come out tonight)
Lykke Li - I follow rivers
Alphaville - Big in Japan
Japan - Adollescent sex
Foster the people - Pumped up kicks
Them - I'm your Witchdoctor
Delmontis - Truth
The Avanlanches - Since I left you
The Black keys - Lonely boy (De plaat van Jazzy)
Chi Coltrane - Go like Elijah
Maccabees - Pelican
Thin Lizzy - Dancing in the moonlight
Moby & Inyang Bassey - Right thing
Lmfao - I'm sexy and I know it

Uur 2
Daft Punk - One more time
Eddie Johns - More spell on you
Ben Howard - Keep your head up
Anthony Hamilton - Woo

De dubbele bruine met kaas
Aretha Franklin - Like a natural woman
BZN - Rocking the trolls
Lou Rawls - Everywhere I go

David Bowie - Suffragette City
Sherry Diane & Candy Dulfer - Come on a my house
Velvet Underground - I'm waiting for my man
Dusty Springfield - I just don't know what to do with myself
The Q4 - Oscuro Angeles
Eugene McGuinnes - Lion
Rumer - Am I forgiven
Johnny Cash - Ring of fire
The Beatless - Got to get you into my life

Reacties