Voor KX gaat de zon op 19 november

Uur 1
Billy Preston - Will it go round in circles
Ed - Face down
Smash mouth - Walking on the sun
Spinvis - Wespen op de appeltaart
Sistaflex - Wild and outrageous (Freakandel speciaal)
Billy Swan - I can help
Satisfaction Unlimited - Seeing through the eyes of a blindman
Faithless - Muhammed Ali (De plaat van Jazzy)
Steve Kekana - Raising my family
Air - All I need
The Step kids - Legend in my own mind
Breakestra - Hit the floor
Steely Dan - Rikki, don't loose that number
The O'Jays - Backstabber

Uur 2
Shelby Lynne - Your lies
Beth Hart - As good as it gets
Chicago - Saturday in the park

De dubbele bruine met kaas
Al Green - Living for you
Het goede doel - Net zo lief gefortuneerd
Terry Callier - Look at me now

Awkward I - Everything on wheels
The Ink spots - I don't want to set the world on fire
The Verve - Bittersweet symphonie
Hooverphonic - Heartbroken
The Isley brothers - For the love of you pt.1 + 2
Looking glass - Brandy (you're a fine girl)
Lenny Kravitz - Rock 'n roll is dead
Urban cookie collective - The key, the secret
Huey Lewis and the News - If this is it

Reacties