Alle 13 Daam 4 september

Uur 1
Tower - See you tonight
John Newman - Cheating
Faithless - Insomnia
E.L.O. - Evil woman
Pussycat dolls & Will.I.Am - Beep
Buster Brown - Fanny Mae (Wijsjes voor de meisjes)
Joe Jackson - You can't get what you want, till you got what you want
Martin Damen & Dey La - Like OMG
Candi Staton - He called me baby
U2 - Mysterious ways
The Beginning of the end - Funky Nassau
Jagwar Ma - Come save me
Us3 - You can't hold me down

Het grote woensdagavondkwartet
1. The Hunters - Russian spy and I

Uur 2
2. Pulp - I spy
3. The Untouchables - I spy for the FBI
4. Was (not was) - A spy in the house of love

De toegiften
The db's - Espionage
The Doors - Spy
Carly Simon - Spy
Tony Joe White - Undercover agent of the blues

Bruce Springsteen - Badlands
Urban Cookie Collective - The key, the secret

3 du jour
Beyonce - Crazy in love
The Beatles - Love me do
Elvis Presley - Good rockin' tonight

Two door cinema club - Changing of the seasons
Disclosure - When a fire starts to burn

Reacties